- 25 minutes of instruction with target practice and rules/safety briefing
- 50 minutes of action-packed gameplay
- All equipment: Bow, arrows, protective mask and an optional armguard
What you should bring:
- Athletic clothing and footwear
- Optional: A lock for our lockers
- Optional: Your own paintball mask and armguard
- Start by viewing our availability and schedule on our Book page
- Find a time that works for you or your group. Scroll through the dates by selecting Pick Date or Following Days.
- Once you decide on a time/date, select your group size and book online! It’s super easy! Payment can be made online while making your booking or you can choose the Pay Later option and pay at the facility on the day of your game.
- If you are having difficulty, please call or email us and we will gladly help.
Tables can be reserved in our shared public lounge for 45 minutes after your game finishes. They are free of charge so please bring in all necessary items like cutlery, napkins, and plates. (If you would like to reserve the space privately the cost is $75+HST / hour) Groups can bring their own snacks and drinks (no alcohol) but there is a $25 charge for bringing in outside food, not from our catering partner. Food can be ordered by calling us or Playback (613-733-3553) or by filling in the Pizza Order Form. Orders must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
Please contact us with the preferred date, start time and group size and our event coordinators will put together an amazing experience for you and your team!